Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bad Thoughts go away...

...So this is how it feels when your daughter has a boyfriend already. I really have to stretch my patience sometimes. Need to give her my full understanding, maximum tolerance. But it is getting harder each day. She is not as demanding of my time anymore as she has someone else to occupy her time. Her constant texting irritates me. I don't also like her talking on the phone for so long. Maybe I am envious:-( I would almost say NO each time she tells me that she will have a visitor. I am thinking that she is allowing again that guy to eat our food, hehehe..when I saw some of their pics on the Facebook...I cringed...my..why have a shot with their faces so close..always smiling...hmmph! If this is not paranoia, I don't know what to call it.
...For the first time she really transferred to her room when in fact she has been sharing our bedroom for the past 17 years. Independence...yeah, yeah...I just believe that she is talking to her boyfriend until late at night on the phone. I wish her phone would get lost or be broken then I am not gonna buy her a new one anymore. That would be fun:-)
...I also saw on FB that she bought him a birthday gift. That would be from the money I gave her...If she has extra, why doesn't she just give it back to me? Hmmnn.. I am getting to be a selfish, old woman, huh!
...I don't think she knows his full background. We haven't met his family...although the boy seems okay but needs to strrrrive harderrrrrrrr to please me and to assure me that he can provide for my daughter when the time comes. For now, I am trying to be nice to both of them although deep inside I want to strangle them:-(
I hope that they will separate soon, that would be great...
~bad thoughts
feb 16. 2011

No comments: