Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Independence

...Trying to be independent from us and getting dependent on someone else. ...
'Ma, I am the assigned marketer in school today. I am not yet that close to my new groupmates as we have just reshuffled so I will have to do it alone. Btw- we will meet at SM so that he can help me to carry the things I am going to buy" there goes the text message of my daughter.

Yeah, you're right! Not really sure if you can't carry them all. If you don't have a boyfriend, you can manage it for sure..but now that there is somebody to help you..suddenly, you can't lift things on your own anymore...

Okay, be dependent if you have to...but it should not impact your personality..you should be able to stand own your own as you are not always going to be with him. Just another way to be together...Hmmnnn...I know that..I have been there.. but back then, I was way ahead your age ..yours came too early......

No comments: