Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It is hard to please everyone

I have learned that somebody in my team believes that I am playing favorites.
It's hard to understand people like that. Hard to believe the extent one can do just to take the attention away from her mistakes. It is also disappointing to know how easy it is for others to believe or to talk at your back. People whom you thought are your trusted friends.

People are trying to put one down when they think that that someone is on his way up or when they think that that someone is already ahead of them.

Sad that there are people who are like that. They would rather see the negative things rather than the good things that you've done.

Sigh! Life goes on..as long as I am not doing anything bad to them. As long as my conscience is clear....I should not mind... God bless all of you..You know who you are...

No comments: